Our intent is for each customer to be 100% satisfied with our services. Returns and refunds are limited to the following situations:
- Services received cannot be refunded under any circumstance.
- Refunds will only be considered for products if presented within 7 days of purchase. Products can only be refunded if unused and in its original packaging. If product is opened or used it is possible that a restocking fee will be charged. Refunds can only be processed with receipt.
- No refunds are given for gift card orders.
- Gift card orders are not exchangeable.
Please note that deposits are required for group bookings and all semi permanent make-up
Scheduling and Cancellations
Cancellations or reservation changes made at least one business day in advance allows our team the opportunity to accommodate other clients and will be greatly appreciated.Cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice will be subject to a charge of 50% of the service fee.
No-show reservations are subject to a cancellation fee of 100% of the service appointment.
To ensure the promptness of all reservations we reserve the right to reschedule any reservation that is 15 minutes late or later to another convenient time..
Due to the artistic nature of what we do, we cannot offer any refunds on services performed. However, we will work tirelessly to ensure you are satisfied.
For any reason if you are not satisfied with your service, you have to let us know immediately before you leave the salon so we can solve the situation.
Redo can still be offered ONLY If there is a technical issue with the service provided, however we require that you contact us within 48 hours of your appointment. No redo will be offered before your hair or beauty treatment is fully assessed by a salon manager or supervisor.
General Terms & Conditions – Hair Services
General Terms & Conditions
- Extra charges for long hair, extra services and time are at the discretion of your stylist. You will be informed of any extra charges before the stylist begins this service.
- All clients that have not had a colour service in our salons before are required to have a skin allergy patch test done 24 hours before any colour or waxing appointment.
- Speak to any of our stylist and they will be happy to give you advice on this.
- A skin patch test is recommended for all tinting ,waxing services and eyelash.
- Extra charges for extra services and time will be applied , you will be informed of any extra charges before the beauty therapist or stylist begins the service.
- La Mode reserves the right to refuse services to anyone at it’s discretion if it feels the policies are being abused.
- The salon reserves the rights to ask customers to pay for the cost of the services in advance..
- Offer is subject to availability.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission.